Wellness is the optimal state of health of individuals and groups. There are two focal concerns: the realization of the fullest potential of an individual physically, psychologically, socially, spiritually and economically, and the fulfilment of one’s role expectations in the family, community, place of worship, workplace and other settings.
Tired of feeling tired all the time? Want to get to the bottom of a health issue? Or need some motivation to start eating healthier?
We provide the following services to help get you on a healthier track!
- Comprehensive Health Analysis – We use the most modern equipment to access your current state of health
- Nutrition Consultation – A nutrition consultation can make a big difference to your life. A Nutritional Therapist will work with you on an individual basis to advise on healthy eating, ways to overcome a huge range of conditions or to assist you in your health goals.
- Therapeutic Massage – Massage is a wonderful complementary therapy that enables both your mind and body to really let go. A massage treatment helps to eliminate the build-up of toxins that accumulate in the tissues. Muscles begin to relax and nerve endings are stimulated to produce the ultimate in relaxation.
- Monthly Wellness Support – Monthly wellness support includes a phone consultation and email support with our Physiotherapist, Nutritionist and Ophthalmologist. You will be working with a dedicated Nutritionist and Wellness Expert from our team who will help you to break down the walls of old habits that no longer serve you. They will be a great source of empowerment, motivation, encouragement, inspiration, and education.
- Corporate Wellness –
Impact Clinic provides health and wellbeing services to companies worldwide. We believe that good health makes good sense and we want to educate people to make better decisions and therefore live a healthier lifestyle.
Our focus is to inspire optimum health and promote wellness to the nation. Our purpose is to inform the nation of simple health and wellbeing strategies that fit into people’s daily lifestyles, making healthy living a habit.
- Nutrition Workshop
- Healthy Living Workshop
- Work/Life Balance Workshop
- Stress Management Workshop
- Sleep Well Workshop